[thelist] site check -- http://spinhead.com/new

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Sun Jul 14 23:12:07 CDT 2002

Joel Canfield wrote:

>--
>I'm perilously close to finishing my redesign. I'm interested in feedback on
>usability, accessibility, and proper functionality in whatever
>browser/platform you're using.
>
>http://spinhead.com/new

Platform is Win2000Pro on Intel hardware.

NetScape 6.2.2, your front page has 10-12 pixel mis-alingment on the
curly-que where your image splice is (verticle) and a thin blue line
below the curly-que and above your who/what/why/? nav.  Other pages look
fine.

NetScape 4.79, I see the thin blue line above the lower nav, everything
else looks good.

IE 5.50, I see the thin blue line above the lower nav, everything else
looks good.

Ron D.