[thelist] SQL Server 2000 or mySQL?

Michael K. Ahn mike at ahnfire.com
Tue Jul 16 10:14:01 CDT 2002

Hehe.  Well... never said CTO's were smart.  ;)  I wonder if we'll ever
hit a corporate malfeasance (sp?) case for negligent CTO's and
"creative" IT practices.  I've seen instances of a lot of wasted money.
Although... not that I should complain.

I didn't mean pennies literally.  Just pennies compared to Microsoft or
some other commercial support.

Michael

CTO
> > that "Joe", who can ssh through the corporate firewall and directly
fix
> > your server for pennies, is a more attractive choice than the Bill
Gates