[thelist] More Mozilla 1.1a fun

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:40:01 CDT 2002

>I have a two from frameset launched via javascript and named 'pop1' like
>so:

>When I try to close the frameset, using either (located in the
>frameset's bottom row):

>Mozilla 1.1a (PC) crashes on me. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Nothing, really. You can try Jeff's trick, but even if it works this
behaviour is still a bug.

BTW: I discovered another bug: when you dynamically write stuff into a table
it doesn't stretch up properly, until you resize the window. See
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/innerhtml.html and click on 'W3C DOM' or
'innerHTML' a few times. (The page is a test for something else, actually).
It works fine in NN6.2

Seems 1.1 alpha has some nice bugs. That's why it's an alpha release, I
suppose.

ppk