[thelist] Tables and things

Joel Konkle-Parker jjk3 at msstate.edu
Tue Jul 16 21:03:00 CDT 2002

Well, I went ahead and tried this solution.

Good news: It worked in Mozilla
Bad news: It completely breaks the site in IE6

Take a look, if you dare.... http://www.ballsome.com

For obvious reasons, I'll be restoring it soon. Looks to me like it's
making the entire table 97% width or whatever instead of just the
article column, even though the table has a contrained px width.

- -joel

http://www.ballsome.com