[thelist] Evolt Membership: Curious of your location

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Jul 19 19:12:01 CDT 2002

One of the defining moments for me, the day that I 'got' the 'net was when
I asked someone I was ircling with where she was from. Ireland. A bazillion
miles away from the little fish bowl that I live my life in. Ever since,
I've been interested in where the people I'm chatting with on the net are
from. (The net still is quite magical if you take a step back from time to
time.)

I know we've got folk from Canada, US, England, India. I'm curious to know
if there is a way of getting a tally of the TheList members to figure out
where we all come from in terms of percentages.

I figure I've got three choices:

1) Write a little poll script
2) Write a little script to chew though the membership list and figure it out.
3) Forget about it, the curiosity just ain't there.

Waddya think?

--
This message and any attachment it may have has been found free of viruses
before sending. Viral contagion is on the rise and Microsoft systems are

http://www.frankmarion.com/VirusPrimer.html

Frank Marion
framar at interlog.com