[thelist] Visual Basic Schedule

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Jul 23 08:05:00 CDT 2002

Josh-

You could use the Windows Task Scheduler, and your setup program could
automatically add the scheduled event (not sure if this is a registry entry
or a file somewhere).  Alternatively your program could run all the time,
and only do its thing based on an internal schedule that it keeps up with.

hth!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net