[thelist] Php 4.2.2 IIS 5 and passing variables

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 12:43:01 CDT 2002

Hi all

Another php newbie question.

I'm running php locally on XP Professional on IIS 5.  I had version
4.0.2 working fine but installed 4.2.2 this morning.  After uncommenting
and changing the

cgi.force_redirect 0|1

Line to:  cgi.force_redirect 0

it will serve php.  However, I can't get it to pass variables across
pages.  I get the following error message:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: applicant in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\fsphp\jobapp_action.php on line 12

This is for one variable - I get the same message for every variable in
the page.  I've tried changing from from post to get to check to see
that everything is still being passed by the form, and it is.  The pages
work on a live remote server, so I'm gusessign it's an IIS thing.

As I said, this was running fine before - I must have missed something -
anyone any idea what?

Regards

Francis