[thelist] volunteering design skills

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Jul 24 09:04:08 CDT 2002

>>>Most web sites that deal with volunteerism have a search facility similar to a dating service that matches your skill set to what is wanted...<<<

A couple other resources: if you are a medium- or large-sized city, your local United Way office will have a list of groups they support... and, our city publishes a guide to human & social services organizations - if your community does not have such a guide, a call to your city's human services department will probably net you a list of possibilities.
Janet