[thelist] Need Hosting Recommendations

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Wed Jul 24 09:50:01 CDT 2002

The host I use a lot is Web Space Outlet (wso.net). For $35/mo (less if you
pay annually), you get PHP and MySQL support. For the credit card
processing--and I assume, shopping cart functions--you could set up
oscommerce. The cool thing about wso.net is once you have a $35 account,
additional domain names are only an additional $5/month (again less if you
pay annually). I have six additional domains on my account--two of which I
maintain for clients--and the charge is only an additional $30/month.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564