[thelist] Re: JS help: including a file as footer

Rebecca Milot-Bradford RMilot-Bradford at nsca-lift.org
Wed Jul 24 11:24:07 CDT 2002

I haven't really been following this thread, so please excuse me if this
reply is not on target.

>  as far as i know (and that's not saying much) the IIS
>  include has the same
>  syntax as the apache one

I don't know anything about Apache syntax, but here's the include syntax
that works for me on IIS:

<!-- #include file="filename" -->

In order for the SSI's to work, I have to use a page extension of .asp or
.shtml but I think that is something that is configured on each box. I just
kept trying different page extensions until I figured out which ones work.

Becky