[thelist] show/hide layers based upon link from another page...

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Thu Jul 25 12:18:11 CDT 2002

Hey all,

I want to have some links across the top of a page reveal hidden content in
layers right below them (sort of like a _really_ basic tab menu).  This is
easy.

But I need each layer to be 'referenceable' by the general site menu.  As
in, if they click on parts>>new on the menu, the 'new' parts tab should be
opened on the parts page...

Anyone know how to do this with minimal headache, and not necessarily work
in every browser under the sun, but at least not break?

Thanks!!!

Chris.