[thelist] CSS - a:hover and a:visited

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jul 25 16:58:00 CDT 2002

Today, the cows mooved Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) to write:

> You see.....I wanted the link for the specific page to remain blue when
> the page was open but it just won't happen like that......

I think the problem here is a misunderstanding of the term 'active'.
Active just means the mouse button is being held down on the link, or
equivalent (being selected in a textual browser, etc.).  It refers to the
link being active, not the page which is linked.

hope this helps.
isaac swiderski.
ann arbor, mich.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

PURPOSE OF YOUR CAREER:
Astronaut:  Advancing scientific knowledge for the good of humanity.
Fireman:    Saving lives and property.
Sysadmin:   Assuring uninterrupted access to alt.binaries.erotica.sheep.