[thelist] Fusebox framework and PHP

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Thu Jul 25 19:12:01 CDT 2002

The generally rule of thumb is, if you don't know what an application
framework is or how to build one then take a look at FuseBox. With that
being said, there are a lot of people very happy, religious even with
FuseBox. Personally, I don't see anything particular novel about it, but
I've been programming a long time.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.