[thelist] Re: CSS - a:hover and a:visited

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Thu Jul 25 20:12:03 CDT 2002

    I'm guessing here but I think what you want is the clicked link to
    remain
    "active" as a sort of "You Are Here" indicator. Yes? No? If I'm totally
    off-base ignore the remainder of this post.

Yep...I tested and in fact if I open the link on a new window the link
on the old window will be blue as in active. The problem is keeping it
blue while the page is open on just one window.
I might play with the conditionals as you mentioned :)

Thanks,

--
Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)
Web Designer/Developer