[thelist] sql for mailing list verify

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 05:07:01 CDT 2002

Hi David,
What I meant was that I did not use SQL to determine if the username was
already taken after selecting it using a SQL statement. Or maybe I mean that
I did not use a SQL statement where the statement directly tests for the
existence of the username, as Paul did. Sorry I did not make that point
clear.
Nan

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Deja Moo -- the feeling that you've heard this bull before