[thelist] [thelist]Can you submit to two different pages from a form?

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Jul 26 15:32:01 CDT 2002

At 01:19 PM 7/26/2002, Janet Nabring-Stager wrote:
>We are using Vertical Response (an online ASP) to track and database
>opt-ins to our online newsletter.  The sign-up form must submit to a
>URL on the Vertical Response website.  The trouble is, in some cases,
>the user will also be querying our research center when they sign up
>for the newsletter.  These messages need to go directly to the
>research center in e-mail format AND to the Vertical Response online
>system.

Have the form submit to your server, process the mail query then get/post
the opt-in newsletter request to Vertical Response.

I believe you can post to a web page using the latest MS XML Object.
---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys