OT: [thelist] BRANDING: what makes up a brand?

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 26 18:46:01 CDT 2002

> > I believe there are entire books written on this topic...

What does this have to do with web development?

I mean...OK...so we are often charged with producing material consistent
with a brand and preserving style/identity across multiple sites, etc.
But I don't think such a broad topic as 'what makes up a brand' is best
discussed on a list that has a *specific* purpose of being a web
development resource.

I can't think of any 'brand design' books or mailing lists to
recommend...perhaps a visit to google?

<tip type = 'photoshop'>
Want to play an action on a group of pictures btu still have the options
for one of the commands (like, curves, unsharp mask or save for web)?
Click the little box to the left of that command in the actions palette.
</tip>

John Corry
Neon Cowboy Design
http://www.neoncowboy.com