[thelist] The second question...

John Handelaar john at gn.apc.org
Sat Jul 27 12:15:01 CDT 2002

Also related to the aforementioned dating site
project.

Days of searching have turned up only a very few
options for pre-built applications, and most
of those in the hundreds or thousands of dollars.

I've found a likely candidate for an off-the-shelf
application in the form of Codegirl Personals (at
http://www.codegirlclassifieds.com), since it has
some basic payment processing - though we may use
something else - and can be hacked into shape.

However, before spending $45 of the minuscule budget
available...

Is anyone aware of a better/cheaper/open-source
solution which I haven't been able to turn up yet?
Any language save ASP is okay...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com