[thelist] PHP: open_basedir path: recursive or not?

Stephane Gosselin stef at cfusions.com
Mon Jul 29 14:45:01 CDT 2002

HI. Any PHP ers out there that could fiure this out, I need a hand.
A client has a script * not made by me * that copies an uploaded file from
the /tmp dir to his image folder. The server is now set-up with safe_mode
on, and things havent worked since. I am stumped as to wether the path in
the open_basedir directive needs a slash at the end, and also if the owners
of the files is an issue with safe mode on, and lastly but not least, if
the doc_root needs to be set for file copying to be  available on their
server. Thanks.

Stephane Gosselin
Programmeur-analyste/Consultant
Développement Internet CFusions