[thelist] Accessibility? Accesskey attribute.

CV cervantes_vive at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 16:13:01 CDT 2002

I used the underlined method, tho Windows specific
they are widely recognizable and useful for low vision
users.

The speech browsers out there will, if configured to
do so, notify users of the key shortcuts.

Like you mention, the main problem I had is that large
forms will most likely have keyboard shortcuts that
clash with those native to the browsers. So design
needs to address this upfront to prevent it.