[thelist] Web Site Review - Small Book Boutique

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 30 09:29:01 CDT 2002

> I think some feedback from experienced
> developers like yourselves might help me polish things up and finish it
off.

Looks nice although there are a few problems.  The link Catalogue--the
entire box is clickable, but Shopping and About Us are not--only the text
it.  Same problem on the right collumn.

The books on the right collumn--the mouseover works for the whole box, but
the image is not clickable.  Why is 'Stories about creation.." not
selectable?

The rollovers look nice, but there's no hover for the links in the middle
collumn.

Maybe it would be nice if the words search here... would disappear when I
put the mouse in the search box.

These are a few thoughts from a non-experienced developer using IE6 Win 2K.

Hershel