[thelist] Frames comeback?

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:12:01 CDT 2002

Does anyone notice a comeback of good old framed sites? I don't see very
many frames-sites, but I have the feeling that there are somewhat more than,
say, last year.

The main reason I ask is that I get so bloody many frames questions lately.
I receive about 10 to 20 mails each week asking for help with a JavaScript
problem. Formerly there were hardly any frames questions, but in the last
month or so about one third of the questions is about frames.

So I wonder if frames are making a comeback. Does anyone have any idea?

ppk