[thelist] Um--Newsletter/Subscription Management

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Jul 30 19:34:01 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Hoping you can give me some ideas here. I have a client that is selling 'info'
over the net that will be delivered by a weekly newsletter. She's selling a six
month subscription and a year subscription.

We need to find an ASP or third party solution for a small business that allows
her to do much of this automatically, like the software knowing when someone's
subscription time has run out so the newsletter will not be sent, automatically
asking the subscriber if they want to renew, etc. It would be great if the
solution included a newsletter mailer and a way to gather the payment, email
address, name, etc.

Is there anything out there for fee-based newsletter management? I've been
looking around, but haven't seen anything that rolls it together.

Thanks,
Gina