[thelist] frames load order

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Wed Jul 31 03:20:07 CDT 2002

>> Actually with a little bit of javascript and some dummy placeholders you can
>> dictate the order of the frame loads if this is important to you:

> It is important to me, so I shall use this script. Many, many, many thanks!

When implementing this "solution", you should consider an alternative means
for users without Javascript to access the content of your site, as they
will be unable to see any page without Javascript enabled. Around 10% of my
visitors have Javascript disabled though this figure will, naturally, vary
in your own audience.

Regards
Mark Howells
<http://www.mark.ac/evl/>