[thelist] OT: Adobe doesn't want your feedback

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Jul 31 07:03:01 CDT 2002

I got a better story than that. A few years back, I was filling out a
simular form (telling a company about their web site being broken), and
I discovered that they had labeled their form reset button "Submit" and
their submit button "Reset".

-sigh-

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus