[thelist] [OT] Terrible Websites

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon at quotidian.org
Wed Jul 31 09:52:01 CDT 2002

not only that, but if you've disabled 'unrequested popup windows' in mozilla, they don't offer a simple recourse (it would be very easy to offer a link saying "if new window doesn't open, click here").  For me, it's almost not worth browsing without turning the 'unrequested popup windows' off, so i usually don't bother with sites that make me turn it back on, unless there's a /very/ good reason.
jonathon