[thelist] OT: Adobe doesn't want your feedback

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Wed Jul 31 14:24:01 CDT 2002

Madhu, you also misunderstood me.  It's not that the company is invincible,
it's just that non-customer-centric emails like that are generally grouped
into the "general" pile of messages, and messages which are not
well-received are, well, not well-received.  I'm not saying that means it
automatically gets put in the shitter, but I am saying that you will have
more of a chance of getting your point across and getting something done
about it if you are less rude about spelling it out.

You're also more likely to get a real response back rather than some canned
blather someone pasted into the reply window... wouldn't you agree?

I can't help but wonder what kind of perfect world ya'll are living in where
everyone follows the rules exactly... maybe I'm just more devious than the
rest?  No I'm not actually, I'm probably less devious.  In fact I do pretty
much everything by the book, but that doesn't mean that certain things don't
piss me off, and it certainly doesn't mean that I will respond to every
piece of trash email that comes across my inbox either... much is the same
for people who answer phones/email for a living, despite the
wanna-be-perfect scenario your company's customer service manager would like
to show you.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net