[thelist] OT: Adobe doesn't want your feedback

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Wed Jul 31 14:25:01 CDT 2002

If you had read more closely you'd see I am the one who RECEIVES THE
MESSAGES from customer service if they feel it's appropriate to send it to
me.  I myself don't work in customer service and I was simply stating what I
see as normal behavior based on how customer service reps react to certain
situation.

If you blindly assume  that just because someone works in customer service
and works for a company that they 1) have any loyalty towards that company
or 2) will immediately bow down to the almighty customer then you are sadly
mistaken.  Granted they do TRY to help, they usually just ignore (yes,
IGNORE) these types of messages, or they'll get passed around to another rep
and forgotten.

Hey it's called reality!!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu