[thelist] Stupid CSS question - tip (maybe I owe one?)

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 05:24:01 CDT 2002

> At 02:46 PM 01-08-02, Simon Willison wrote:
> >however,
> >proper use of selectors can allow you to style only the h2
> within that
> >particular <div>:
>
> Thanks, Simon. I was just getting the hang of selectors. :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Madhu

<tip type="useful resources" author="tony crockford">

Having just bought Eric Meyer's book, which incidentally looks great, I
thought you all might like to know there's a few helpful extras here:

http://www.ericmeyeroncss.com/bonus/

Including a glossary and some useful stuff on how to serve CSS that
different browsers can handle.

</tip>