[thelist] Front Page

Nicole P nparrot at pair.com
Thu Aug 1 07:54:01 CDT 2002

I agree with Sam who told you to start with something simpler.
An ecommerce site is a complex thing, not to be taken lightly. It goes far
beyond simple html coding.  If you "don't know big html words", how do you
expect to handle ASP, VBScript, server-side scripting vs user-side
scripting, secure transactions and all that?

One does not become a web developer by simply choosing the title. There's
real knowledge here that needs to be developped one step at a time.

Start with an easier first project, you'll have a better chance at success

Nicole
who after 4 years of web development still won't handle ecommerce.