[thelist] CSS id or class?

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Aug 1 10:26:01 CDT 2002

> I tend to work by dividing a document in to as few logical divs as
possible

striving for zero, hopefully

i'm a touch too busy to look it up at the moment, but i'm pretty sure it
was aardvark who said yesterday that DIV is a "gateway" tag

that's a deep concept and deserves contemplation

i don't want to use the word "hack" to describe the practice of stuffing
every little thing into its own div, because "hack" is such a good word,
and is better applied to things like negative margins

"as few logical divs as possible" works for me too

rudy