[thelist] Front Page - (is ecommerce really that hard?)

Kathy Long kathy at site-etc.com
Thu Aug 1 13:01:00 CDT 2002

Nicole and Affie,
Ok, so this is a shameless plug, but I have to say something as it is
disheartening to hear designers think ecommerce development has to be hard.
Our SITE-etceteras were developed especially for designers to make their
jobs easier. All the ecommerce applications are ready to go, and now that
they are being converted to PHP, they're even easier. All you have to do is
create a header and footer, put some links on your page, create or import an
existing database, make a few settings and you're done. And when you get
brave, you can even start having fun by customizing the code yourself. And
the really great part is that you have complete control of the look and feel
every step of the way. None of the "out of the box" looking stuff for
designers who are trying to design "outside the box."

We don't have the new PHP stuff up in the public are to demo just yet, but
if any of you would like me to set up a trial area so you can get your feet
wet and see how easy it is, I'd be happy to do that for you. Just let me
know.

Kathy

--
SITE-etc
Instant Site Add-ons

Enabling and empowering your business. Simply. Affordably.
Friends, please support vanilla growers worldwide by voting for Vanilla.com
at http://chef2chef.net/rank/inter4.shtml.

A vote each day will help keep this site in the public eye and the Vanilla
Queen active in her tireless efforts to support vanilla growers.