[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 01-AUG-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Fri Aug 2 00:11:01 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 01-AUG-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Backend: Downtime this weekend (Author: MartinB)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/18/35810/index.html

evolt.org will be unavailable from approx 1700 GMT on Friday August
2nd until the middle of next week, as we're moving all our servers.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org