[thelist] Simple Content Management Software for a client touse - preferably Win version

Bill Brown Bill.Brown at desertschools.org
Fri Aug 2 09:34:00 CDT 2002

FogCreek Software has something like what you describe called CityDesk.
There's also Radio Userland. They're both inexpensive and run on Windows
as a client app.

http://www.fogcreek.com/

http://www.userland.com/

I've no actual experience with either, so I'd recommend you download
their trials and see if they work for your client.

Bill