[thelist] Simple Content Management Software for a client to use - preferably Win version

Marty Landman marty at face2interface.com
Fri Aug 2 10:01:16 CDT 2002

At 02:34 PM 8/2/02 +0100, James wrote:

> > Does anyone know of a free Content Management System that's simple and
> > small?

My product SIMPL is web based and free for (currently) unlimited trial use.
It'll work from any browser, and for any domain level site which has Perl
installed and which supports SSI.

> > Preferably Windows although I'm willing to try PHP etc
> >
> > I have a retired client who just wants to update a hobby site himself.

This should be ideal for your client then. Please contact me offlist if
you'd like more info.

Marty

--
SIMPL WebSite Creation: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml