[thelist] CSS: colour attributes #2

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Sun Aug 11 12:00:46 CDT 2002

Further to the first post, after digging out one of my reference books,
this:

A "keyword color name" specifies an RGB color based on a keyword specifying
a particular colour.Both HTML and CSS provide 16 standard colour names that
can be used to specify colours: black, white, aqua, blue, fuschia, gray [I
think that through some quirk you need to spell it grey] , green, lime,
maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, silver, teal and yellow.

I haven't checked this reference but try:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types

HTH