[thelist] Query on Internet Explorer Browser

Amit Dhawan adhawan at balaram.com
Mon Aug 12 08:29:01 CDT 2002

Hi there,

I would really appreciate if you could answer my query.

Whenever I view an image in Internet Explorer Browser version 6.0, it
appears to be blurred. Whereas the same image appears absolutely perfect
under Internet Explorer Browser version 5.0 or Internet Explorer Browser
version 5.5. I am using 800X600 pixels as the resolution to view the
results. What could be the reason for the difference in the results in two
different versions of the same browser?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Dhawan