[thelist] Web Hosting

Jason Hepi contact at hepi.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 11:41:01 CDT 2002

Chris wrote :

> I have a client that is looking for hosting in the UK. They
> need a SQLServer database, ASP, and an admin console that allows them to
> create user accounts and modify permissions on files and directories
> accordingly. Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Chris,

The best hosting package I have been able to find is at www.catalyst2.com.
They really are very good - ASP, SQL2000, IIS5, MSXML, Register Custom DLL,
.Net,  mySQL, PHP4, Perl, CGI, lots of email accounts, secure SSL folders
and 5000mb packages.

Also - if there is a feature that you want and it isn't part of a package I
think they'll generally try to sort it out for you.

Jason.