[thelist] php add email to a mysql db

Andrew Maynes andrew at uk-webdeveloper.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 07:06:01 CDT 2002

this is really useful and helped alot, however I had better run this by you.

The form I am using already has an email field which I dont want to change,
except to add a little tick box next to it.  This is the existing form element
in form 1.

<TR><TD>E-mail Address</TD><TD><input name="Email" size="30"></TD></TR>

I have added some code into the form 2 but everything else doesn't work!  the
form is being used as an order form so when the code is added the order info
isn't being sent, which indicated the adding to a mailing list code is disabling
the other code?  Which doesn't seem logical!

Andrew