[thelist] ActiveX FTP Object

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Aug 14 01:13:01 CDT 2002

At 08:23 PM 8/13/2002, Joshua Olson wrote:

> > Joshua Olson wrote:
> > > Does anybody know of an FTP object that will allow for multiple GETs to
>be
> > > performed in realtime with a single connection?  I've looked at some of
>the
> > > Freeware utilities that get files one at a time, but they incur an
>overhead
> > > when the connection is created.

You might want to try this too....

http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm#free

AspInet™

This component allows you to remotely GET and PUT files via FTP from ASP.
Note: This is a server-side component and does not read client-side files.
This is for strictly server-side file transfer.
---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys