[thelist] PHP Doubling up

Rob Wilson robw at enigma-interactive.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 09:20:00 CDT 2002

If that's happened once (+= confused with = ) it's possible it's happened
again .... it would be worth checking the rest of the code to make sure that
this hasn't happened.

Removing the 2nd $total should have resolved it there but you might have the
same / similar errors elsewhere.  Sorry if my first reply was a little light
on explanation :o]  I was furiously trying to fix what I thought was a table
error but which turned out to be a missing CSS style.

/me slaps designers

Rob