[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Aug 14 12:59:01 CDT 2002

I have to put in another vote for Mozilla. I have found it to be an
excellent mail package and I have yet to find anything missing that I
could do in Outlook. I really like the threaded view, very easy to
follow and to use. This is a feature that was very poorly done in Outlook

The multiple email accounts takes a little bit to get used to I found
after using Outlook, but it does make separating the email much nicer.

It also handles reply mail a lot better then Outlook and evens knows to
remove the added bits at the end of an email (ie. the stuff after the
two dashes and the space -- )

And it's free.

//chris