[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Aug 14 13:05:01 CDT 2002

Mozilla has a moderately good address/contact DB and the Calendar is in
the works. One nice thing about mozilla is that it can import email and
contacts from outlook so you can run the two side-by-side to see which
one you like the best.

One thing to remember with mozilla is that everything is a separate
application. So, although email can access the address book and actually
stores all email addresses that get sent to you, it is in fact a
separate application. I have found that this can be a benefit. The
calendar will be a plug-in that you can download separately for mozilla.