[thelist] dynamic dns server software?

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Aug 14 13:33:01 CDT 2002

Hi Ben -

I wrote the software for dynodns.net that deerfield now runs. I'm
not sure if they've changed the software that they're running or not,
but I'm still distributing the stuff I wrote about 2 years ago. It's in

http://www.mooresystems.com/~amoore/scripts/

And you can get dynodns-0.1.tgz or dynodns-0.2.tgz  there. A lot
has changed in the 2 years since I wrote it, but this is a start.
I also have a page at:
http://www.mooresystems.com/~amoore/scripts/dnsprimer.html
that tells a bit about it.

Also, there used to be gnudip that was a sofware package that did
this. I think it's the same stuff I see at:
http://gnudip2.sourceforge.net/

Hope it helps you out, and let me know (offlist) if you have any
questions or anything.

-Andy