[thelist] great web tool (was death of garagesite)

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Wed Aug 14 14:08:00 CDT 2002

> >Wow, let me give a big +1 for this tool. I just installed it and this
> >thing is great. Lots of really helpful stuff, and free to boot.
>
> > http://www.iconico.com/webtool/.

Agreed it's a fabulous tool.  While we're on the subject, perhaps not
everyone is familiar with DOMBrowser, it's an amazing tool that
allows you to explore and edit the entire DOM object tree of an HTML
page.  A *must* for serious JavaScript programmers.

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/dombrowser

(Check out the weird temporary license too--very interesting.)

Hershel