[thelist] "Include" an HTML page?

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 14:59:01 CDT 2002

Add an IFRAME to each place you want thee calender to appear.  Set
the height and width attribute for your calender.  Make a directory
if you want, say thecalender.  Everytime the calender needs a change
drop the new calender into there with the same name.  The page on
refresh or load will grab the new calender.

You can add class="calend" for example to effect the look and feel of
the calender in the iframe

example:
<iframe src="file:///Nwyvre/ff8_walk.html" width="480" height="600"
marginwidth="5" marginheight="5" scrolling="no" align="top"></iframe>

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author