[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Kid Stevens kstevens89 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 15:08:01 CDT 2002

Right on, the new version has so many features above you version and
upgrading is flawless you don't have to even delete the old version
just in case.

I have 5 mail accounts normally and then two as security admin for 2
companies, 2 as webmaster and postmaster for a site and server I am
doing.  It expands with my needs and needs no add ons.  It also can
be as simple as a beginner would need with no effort.

I have some spam filters programmed plus I send email to many
different boxes depending on who sent it or something in the subject
or body that I can trigger a filter on

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author