[thelist] A Better Windows Email Client

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Aug 15 00:48:01 CDT 2002

D> I've heard good things about The Bat: http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/

Excellent recommendation. I myself, a Eudora user for more than ten
years have decided to make the switch. I personally prefer the less
cluttered approach, I don't like the multi-pane view. Eudora lets me
access everything though a simple menu. I've found, however that it
simply loads the e-mail up with way too much markup, and that the
editor was a pseudo-HTML editor. It was getting in my way. The Bat!,
however seems to have a much cleaner text editor. Plain text! Remember
that? It's also got tones of 'hard core' e-mailer features. I'm still
getting used to it, time will tell.

<tip type="Work flow" author="Frank Marion">

Even the greatest carpenter will be limited to some degree by her
tools. Choose your tools wisely, and you will increase the value you
offer on the market, as well as the quality of the time you spend
building your product.

</tip>

--
Frank Marion,