[thelist] ASP.net and the Calender control

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 04:48:01 CDT 2002

Hi all

I've produced a application using a calendar control.  The
CultureInfo.CurrentCulture shows en-GB.  The problem I'm getting is that the
calendar control is mangling the date.  I've got the date stored in an
Access DB as a date/time field.

Here's an example of what happens.

Date stored in the DB is : 09/06/2002
Date displayed by calendar is : 9th June

I post the page back, which updates the database

Date stored in the DB is now : 06/09/2002

I load the page and the calendar is now showing 6th Sept.  And if I post the
page back again the date gets swapped around yet again.

Arrrrrrrrrggggg

Does anyone have any ideas?

Norman