[thelist] Domain Names...

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 10:53:01 CDT 2002

In that case I think I would be right to say delete the whole site (take it all
down and back it up somewhere) and yes, customize a 404, not sure how long
search engines keep dead links on there engines?  I know I have had quite a few
come through before and the site in question has been down for about 18 months!

Andrew